Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Testimonial from a previous "dental scaredy-cat"


"I moved to Boulder two years ago from California where I had used the same family dentist my entire life. When I realized I was in serious need of dental work, I started asking around my office for recommendations, and was sent to Dr. Tara Rathburn with the highest referrals.
My experience in this office has been so much more than I could ask for. These women are not only talented and professional but so supportive and welcoming. Dr. Rathburn's approach to all of the care I needed was efficient, successful and so calming.
Being one of their patients has changed my dental lifestyle and shown me such a positive dental experience."
- Megan

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ms.Megan for expressing views on Dr. Rathburn. It's not always found. I suppose you must follow the talent, professionalism and supportive attitude of Dr. Rathburn. Family Dentist

    ReplyDelete